• Vehicles disappear

Spladow

Summary: (a short description of the bug😞

Been playing this A20.1 b6 game for a while now.  Built a custom from-scratch base in the parking lot of the drive-in theatre.

Last night (2/4/22 around 6pm PT), I was off mining and had around 9 stacks of iron and miscellaneous other ores and stuff stored in the car.  I dove back to the base, emptied a few items from the truck, went into the base and exited the game.  Logged in this morning (2/5/22 ~9:00am PT) and the truck was gone?  Does not show up on the map or compass.  Went into DM mode and flew underground around the base just in case the truck was there, no luck.  Figured it was a bug, so hopped on my motorcycle and played a bit.  Was going to leave to make breakfast so pulled up to the entry stairs of the base where I usually park and pressed "E" to exit motorcycle and instantly the cycle disappeared in front of my eyes!  Not visible on the map anywhere.  Next, I exited game and restarted the server (hosted at g-portal) and luckily found the motorcycle on the map about 20 blocks away from where I was about 2 blocks underground in the parking lot?  However the 4x4 truck still did not come back and is still not visible anywhere on map.

NOTE: I tried to attach log files, but the forum seems to only want graphic files.

Game Version: (A18 b155 / A18.1 bxxx / etc): A20.1 b6 (both server and clients)

Platform: (PC / Mac) PC

OS/Version: (Windows / Linux / Mac) PC Windows 10, Server version and OS unknown (sorry)

CPU Model: (Intel i5 9600K / AMD Ryzen 7 1800x / etc): Client is on 27" iMac running Windows 10 in Bootcamp Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz   3.70 GHz

System Memory: (4 GB / 8 GB / 16 GB / etc) 24GB

GPU Model and VRAM: (nVidia GTX 1060 4 GB / AMD RX 580 8 GB / etc) Radeon Pro 580x 8GB

Screen Resolution: (width and height) 5120 x 2880

Video Settings: (Low / Medium / High / Ultra / Custom (Custom has many combinations, so just list the settings you think are relevant to the bug if any)) medim

Game mode: (MP host / MP client / SP / Client on dedi, RWG or NAV) MP host

Did you wipe old saves? (Yes/No) No

Did you start a new game? (Yes/No) No

Did you validate your files? (Yes/No) No

Are you using any mods? (Yes/No) No

EAC on or off? on

Bug Description:

Vehicle disappear between sessions.  One motorcycle despawned in real-time while I was playing.

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:

1) Was unable to reproduce (tried parking motorcycle in several places but it did not disappear again)

2)

3)

Actual result: (description of what is occurring)

Expected result: (what you expect to occur)

Was hoping restarting server would rescue the 4x4 truck, but only the motorcycle came back.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

We will need to see the output log from when the issue occurred in order to know what may have happened.  Please upload the text from your log on pastebin.  There is a link to pastebin and an explanation video link on how to use pastebin on the pinned post.