• Looting couches at trader Hughs

Vertex5

The first time you search the couches that replaced the ammo boxes at trader Hughs compound it will glitch trader hughs inventory menu and you cannot see his inventory items or see the contents of any lootable object. You will have to exit the game and reload. If the couch was previously searched you will see the storage contents for the couch and can interact with hugh inventory menu and see his inventory items properly displayed. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you for reporting.  We will need more details in order to pinpoint the issue that you are experiencing.  Please read the pinned topic and fill out the bug reporting form.

The Ammo boxes at Trader Hugh's have not been removed, and there are no lootable couches in the vanilla game. Any problem you are having involving these things are clearly from a mod.

On 2/2/2022 at 12:53 PM, 3ternalDamned said:

The Ammo boxes at Trader Hugh's have not been removed, and there are no lootable couches in the vanilla game. Any problem you are having involving these things are clearly from a mod.

This is not a mod as i have this exact same issue on the vanilla game. It's a bug. I'm not entirely sure what the cause is, but it's aggravating more since restarting the game isn't even working for me anymore. Verifying game files hasn't fixed it either. It's only gotten worse. Last it happened to me was a week ago. The only fix for the couch bug that i read on steam was that the admin for the server needs to manually reset the POI with a command. The server i'm on is a private server where only 4 of us play at any given point. The admin just hasn't been around to reset the POI. However, that still doesn't fix the overall issue on why it happens in the first place.