• Error/Bug - EXC NotimmplementedException: CopyForm() not implemented yet

Jogbug

It happened on v19 and it's happening on v20.  After reaching Tier 5 on a Trator/Trader Joe mission and completing the mission, I go back to the trader, and request another mission.  which is usually at the same location (building as the previous mission.  When I press on the exclamation point to start the mission, the gut (interior) of the building glitches and disappears, to sometimes include the ground.  I can't complete the mission.  I've tried placing items such as frames or plates, and sometimes it will generate what should be in that location.  On other locations, when I try to place something on the ground, the system "eats" the frame (it reduces my inventory but items is not observed placed on the screen).  Even if I exit and start the game, the mission cancels, and the building is still glitched out.   It happens with big buildings and on Tier 5 missions after they are completed one time, and they are going to by completed a 2nd or 3rd time.  I have all screenshots in Doc format and available upon request. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

We will be needing more information in order to determine what the issue may be caused by.  

Please read the pinned post for all the information that will help us pinpoint the issue.