• Constant error messages

Peng

Today when I loaded up the game on xbox pass I was unable to play using anti cheat. Everytime I tried to load the game is said their is no path.

I then loaded it without anti cheat and started to play on my server with my friends.

Whenever anyone opened a chest or their inventory the bug screen apeared which I have had to constantly click the escape key to cancel.

This continued and would happen even without any interaction every 30 seconds or so.

Also when I closed the game the game wouldn't close properly. The music and things would stop as if I had exited the game, but I would still see my characters hands so I would have to use task manager to close the game properly. Once reloaded character progress would be reset to the previous time playing, but the map would still be updated with whatever we had done.

I tried reinstalling the game and it didn't fix anything.

We have put a lot of time and effort into playing so I really don't want to start again.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

UPDATE

When I exit the game and come back, the xp and character progress is reset to before but anything that had been built or stored is still there (doubling any items you were carrying and stored)