• Auger and other "ranged" tools recoil/screen shaking not being affected by stats correctly

bigpak

I've been trying to remove the Augers recoil, and lowering KickDegreesVerticalMin, KickDegreesVerticalMax,KickDegreesHorizontalMin,KickDegreesHorizontalMax has zero effect, so I looked at the gunToolDiggerAdmin which used to have no recoil, and it has recoil in A20, even though according to the items code/stats, it should not.

I'd really like to be able to disable the augers screen shaking as it makes me dizzy and gives me a headache.

Game Version: A20

Platform: Steam

OS/Version: Windows

CPU Model: i9 9900KS

System Memory: 64gb DDR4 ram

GPU Model and VRAM: Gtx 1080Ti

Screen Resolution: 1920x1080 144hz

Video Settings: High

Game mode: Happens on singleplayer, or on a dedicated server.

Did you wipe old saves? Tried both

Did you start a new game? Yes

Did you validate your files? Yes

Are you using any mods? Happens both with and without mods.

EAC Off

Bug Description:

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug: Create a world, use the gunToolDiggerAdmin and it has recoil, or modify the auger using the above steps, and it still isn't affected.

When modifying those stats, to my knowledge it should not have any screen shaking/recoil, as those stats previously in A18 and A19(I think) caused the auger to not have recoil/screen shaking.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi bigpak,

Thanks for the report. I know what you mean about the shaking, but good news, those modifiers are working in our latest internal build, so keep your eyes peeled.