• Splitting stacks of wood when in the campfire menu causes log to show and gives errors

Pixeluna

Summary: Right clicking to split stacks of wood in my inventory with the campfire menu open caused the logs to show, with errors, and made it so I couldn't use the campfire at all anymore. 

Game Version: A20

Platform: PC

OS/Version: Windows

CPU Model: AMD Ryzen 7 2700

System Memory: 16GB

GPU Model and VRAM: AMD Radeon R9 200 series 3072MB

Screen Resolution: 1920x1080

Video Settings: Low

Game mode: MP client and SP

Did you wipe old saves? Yes

Did you start a new game? Yes

Did you validate your files? No

Are you using any mods? No

EAC on or off? Unsure

Bug Description: Opened the campfire and tried to split a stack of wood in my inventory so I could put in the campfire as fuel. Right clicked the wood to do that per usual and the log opened at the top of the screen with multiple red errors. Hit escape to close it, but could not place wood then. I had an active stack of wood, like I was dragging it, and every time I clicked it would put one in my inventory. I had to continue left clicking until all of it was placed. After that point, I could not use the campfire at all. I could open it, but couldn't make anything or drag anything into the fuel. The error was:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at XUi_FallThrough.Update () [0x00031] in <2ba1bc1bbbe64fe49f53fe5235fb7038>:0 

Logs attached, its the same logs I attached for the other bug report I submitted. Occurred right at the end of play, so is at the bottom of the log. This happened right at the end of my session tonight - I haven't been able to log on and see if I can consistently recreate it. 

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:

1) Open campfire with a stack of wood in inventory.

2) Right click on wood to grab half and then try to place in the campfire fuel.

3) C H A O S

Actual result: Cannot place wood in campfire fuel and can no longer interact with campfire (will open, but can't do anything). 

Expected result: Would be able to place the stack of wood in the fuel per usual. 

Log: https://pastebin.com/gaDUn160

User Feedback

Recommended Comments