• Bike disappears after being disconnected

Hol

Playing on-line on a vanilla server, I get disconnected again due to instability. When I log back on I'm no longer riding my bike and it's just gone. The bike is a huge requirement for this game to have any quality of life. It's a trick on players to offer it as an option with other items. Anyone who doesn't take the bike would regret it. Without it, this game is unplayable. Will it come back or much I restart? Grinding to buy a new one is a chore I have no interest in since I have no idea how to do it or how long it would take. Can I restart my progress on this server or am I forced to move myself and my friends to a new server? I'm struggling with this game. So much potential but so much drawback. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you for reporting.  

The player,  vehicle, and drone's current locations are stored at a different timing.  When you exit the game normally,  all the locations are saved at the same time.  When the game is shut down unexpectedly,  the vehicle and drone's location will be at the spot that it was last saved automatically.  It won't show on the compass or on the map until you are near it.

Please try tracing back the way you were travelling,  you should either see your vehicle's icon on the compass,  or be pulled onto your vehicle when you are near it.