• Steam Achievements not working at all

NbdYs

Summary: None of my achievements are unlocking

Game Version: A18+ (think that's when I started playing, maybe even A17).

Platform: PC

OS/Version: Windows 10

CPU Model: I will provide system information if its relevant and required Idk these off the top of my head.

System Memory: 

GPU Model and VRAM: 

Screen Resolution: 

Video Settings: High

Game mode: Both SP / MP tried both Navezgane and RWG (main menu > start game > mashing default button > start)

Did you wipe old saves? Yes, even reinstalled 7 days to die two times. Including the complete instructions found on the forum somewhere with regedit things.

Did you start a new game? Yes

Did you validate your files? Yes

Are you using any mods? No (and yes before)

EAC on or off? Both

Bug Description:

Whenever I make a game nothing unlocks. After some research not many issues come up but I'm not alone like 

and quite a few others that still have no clue. Not to mention looking at the global achievement list (yes I'm don't know how they are tracked (like when is the trigger for more players/completed)). Only 71% of the players placed a bedroll? And 64% got the stone axe one?

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:

My steps for trying outside of my normal MP playthrough are;

* Clearing all settings (and even tried reinstalling).

* Main menu > straight onto start.

* Upon entering the game following the tutorial, instantly going for 10 fibers.

* Make bedroll, place it down, nothing unlocks (besides the in game tutorial next mission).

* Then continuing onto the stone axe same result.

Actual result: As described not a single steam achievement unlocked so far (150hrs in).

Expected result: At least something to unlock

In case it helps, this is me: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561197960337834 / (https://steamcommunity.com/id/nbdys/stats/appid/251570/achievements)
    If there is anything I can do to help let me know, I'm willing to make some time to help resolve this.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

13 hours ago, Suzaku666 said:

Yup. Achievements stopped counting, after the A20 update.
    Guys, it would be nice to take look at this problem. Thanks

What you are describing might be related but it is not the same issue. Mine have never worked at all even previous stables, not just stopped counting in A20.

7 hours ago, NbdYs said:

What you are describing might be related but it is not the same issue. Mine have never worked at all even previous stables, not just stopped counting in A20.

Oh. That's strange 😕