• WRN Spawned entity with wrong pos: [type=EntityPlayer, name='player", id="id" id="id" pos=(0.0, 0.0, 0.0)

goodwillpunting

Is there a fix for the above error? It occurred after leaving a save game on the roof of a recently created base. Thinking that maybe the game still thinks there is a block where she was standing when we left the server. 

I've seen others post about this error but haven't seen if there is a solution. Is there any file I can edit to change the spawn point or kill the character or force bedroll respawn etc?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@meganoth - didn't mention in my post but yes, player is unable to spawn. Tried removing the player data from the server and was fine, but then replaced the original player data and was unable to spawn again. Any solution for this? Similar to prior call outs, the player is loaded into the player section of the UI and it says they have joined/left the game, but on their screen they are on the loading menu and they never actually spawn into the world. 

"Tried removing the player data from the server and was fine, but then replaced the original player data and was unable to spawn again."?  I don't understand what is happening here.

You could not spawn, so you removed the player data from the server and could again spawn, if I get you correctly?

But why then did you not stop and instead go on and replace something at some location? What is original player data? Where did you replace it and with what?

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

So we just removed the player data, then she was able to start a new player in the same server. I then put the player data back into the "Players" folder and tried to load it back up but she received the same error message as the title of this thread.  

Basically she is unable to spawn in with her original player which was around level 60, starting again with a new player is a far from ideal option. Is there a way to alter the point she spawns from which appears to be the issue?

Her player data is corrupted, damaged. And I don't know of any way to repair it. There are console commands that can give her back her level. Anyone with the rights (usually the one who has the server) can use the "givexp" command to give her xp until she is at level 60 again. And creative menu can give her back the items she had and the books she learned.

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)