• Water below 74% has a stam regen penalty that should not exist according to tool tips/xml's.

Scyris

So I don't repeat myself too much I'll link to the orignal thread:

Basically what is happening is there is a stam regen debuff once your water hits below 74%, there is no indicator on the UI, or in the Status window that its there, but it is defently there. At 75% Water and up, you regen 5 stam per update, at 74% water, this drops to 4 stam per update, which roughly is a 20% decrease. Tool tips in game, and xml (buffs.xml) says there should be no debuff till it hits below 50%, This has been in 7dtd for a long time, and I think it might just be something that may have been forgotten about and was planned to be removed. Its very easy to repo, just let your water hit 74% and have lower than full stam, notice 4/update regen, drink, get it back above 75%, back to 5/update regen which is the normal.

Hopefully this can be fixed so it matches in the loading screen tooltip and such, as there is no indication there should be a debuff at 74% water, only at 50% being the first one.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Can confirm, this is the post I made back in June 18th:

After lowering my stamina regeneration through a mod I've become increasingly aware of it. I noticed that when in the range of 75% to 100% water the stamina regeneration works just fine. However, below that things differ. When the water is between 50% and 75%, the stamina regen is 3/4ths of the norm, between 25% and 50% water it's half of that and under 25% it's only a quarter of the stamina generation. This change is, however, not seen in the character stats. Neither can I see this effect anywhere in the files. Have others noticed this effect and is it visible anywhere?

On 10/15/2022 at 3:47 AM, Gako21 said:

Can confirm, this is the post I made back in June 18th:

Back in a16 this was actually in a tooltip, the tool tip changed but I think they forgot to remove the debuff from the code, as its not in the xml's anywhere and as You and I have said, there is no indication of it anywhere on the char window. You'll just notice it if you watch the stamina bar below 74% water. There is literally 0 indicators that you have a debuff. Even the stam/s on char window doesn't change even though the actual regen if you watch it goes from a base of 5/tick down to 4/tick, a 20% decrease. I've noticed this debuff for as long as i've played 7dtd and thats since a10 or so. Due to it, I never let my water dip below 75%, and if it does I fix that problem asap.