• A list of problems

Nick Rackham
    • Version: 1.0

Hello.

Me and my group of colleagues play this game every year two or three times on a server hosted by a friend for the last 6 years. I'm going to try not to give too much opinion but our final opinion is not excessively positive. I have been reading the requirements for submitting bugs and they are extremely complicated even though I am a tester and have been reporting bugs for 7 years in other development games. I'll post this as release issues rather than bugs.

1 Weapons
    The Shotgun aims poorly with the red dot sight, so badly that it's garbage. The Tactical Assault Rifle fires poorly, firing 3 bullets and then firing 1 bullet single shots even if you hold it down. It's a horrible feeling, but we have "fixed" it with the modification of the automatic trigger.

2. Hitboxes

T
    he players' hitboxes when allied damage is active work very strangely, before they were bad and now they don't work too well when using Melee weapons with the charged attack since we have received hits from each other on many occasions when we were more than 2 distance squares. Shots with single bullet weapons are useless for 2 reasons, 1 many times even if you are 110% sure you are aiming correctly at a zombie's shoulder or upper torso, the impact does not occur. So in this version it is best not to use anything with few shots. In addition to what happens with the following point 3.

3. Stealth
    It doesn't work properly or at least it didn't work well (Like it did in previous patches). There are sound triggers on maps, those pieces of garbage that alert zombies. Before you could break them and continue around the map without alerting your presence. Currently breaking them activates exactly the same as if you stepped on them. Weapons with silencers do not work. EVEN the crossbows. Any firearm that is fired, even with the complete Assassin Outfit, crouched and with the silencer, awakens the zombies when the shot hits the head. Wake up everyone. So currently this patch is about machine guns, shotguns and running around the house, activating triggers and using blocks to enclose the zombies. There is no other way.

4. Cold? Heat?
    We are not using the temperature perk or clothing modifiers for cold or heat. When you wear clothing with this patch you don't feel hot or cold, even if it rains in cold weather. You only feel cold and hot if you are naked.

5. The light of the armor vs the light of the weapon.
    The armors are new to this version and unlike the weapon's light modifier, they only work for the user. This is a real shame since many times, especially at the beginning, when someone got a light modifier they could help the rest by lighting the way. This only works if the light is coming from a weapon. That is, the use of modifiers for the lighted helmet does not work for the rest of the players, only for the one who has it.

6. Traders are still very broken.
    They don't give that much money but we still buy everything above our tier at the merchant. 7. What perk do I upgrade to find Rogue stuff? There are no perks for light armor, nor for more spawns.

8. Some information does not seem to load correctly
    We have created a drawbridge on day 28 of the game. It's going very badly, one colleague sees it raised, while another sees it lowered. You try to cross it and you fall into the void.

9. The irradiated.
    We all already have the anti-radiation modifiers, it is necessary to empty an entire magazine of a tier 5 assault rifle (30x7.62mm) with all the damage modifiers. Perk at level 3 for machine gunner to knock down an irradiated person but he doesn't die, sometimes you have to reload and empty half a magazine again. The problem is not that it has a lot of life with game difficulty 2. The problem is that it is probably the health regeneration, since with a tier 3 automatic shotgun without anti-radiation modifiers, you die with 5 shotgun shots, without shotgun perks.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.