• XBox: Host crash, content getting corrupted

Aranwyn
    • Version: 1.0 b334

Last night we experienced this, and again today.

XBOX so there is no pastebin, etc.

SUMMARY:

Playing along normally when suddenly, the hosting person's game freezes and crashes.  3 total players were connected at the time (happened again today with 2). Upon reconnect all 3 players lost all the vehicles and drones they had deployed. Exception was my 4x4 did not disappear, and host's drone did not disappear (at least, not the first time).

After that happened, I spawned in and my truck fell on top of me? and it pushed me under the map, which was weird, but probably unrelated. I had to jump several times to get "out" and back on top of the dirt.  https://www.xbox.com/play/media/FnbpZYuunH

I noticed on the map half the trader's names were replaced by [...] 

Today after logging in, their names are magically back on the map.

Areas that I have personally visited and had even put a marker for on the map, were now a part of unexplored territory again (grey area). Those didn't come back today.

Took a new drone and tried to deploy it. Game says I already have my max limit and cannot.  Which is odd because I've retraced my steps and was not able to locate the old drone. It's as though it's glitched somewhere.

We had this crash occur again today after working hard all night to replace all the lost materials and rebuild 4x4 trucks, gyrocopters and drones, and mods....only to have it happen all over AGAIN.  We are crestfallen and will not play again, since we are unable to trust the system not to lose all our hard work and efforts yet again.  I hope this report helps in solving this one so that we may return to gameplay, and I hope anyone else with a similar issue can chime in.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

After a break and a long time scouring, found 2 of 3 now missing drones. 3 copters and trucks still MIA. At least the drones fly back to you when you get close enough to them!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.