• PS5 game crashes V1.0 b333 constantly

Dead
    • Version: V1.0 b333

Summary: game crashes since today. Can happen anywhere from just starting the server to approx no longer than 20 min. Bike also disappears if it’s not in your inventory. Same thing occurs if I join a friends server, but I’m the only one getting kicked. 

Game Version: V1.0 b333

OS/Version: PS5

CPU Model: PS5 Original

System Memory: N/A

GPU Model and VRAM: N/A

Screen Resolution: N/A

Video Settings: default 

Game mode: MP host

Map: Navezgane

Did you wipe old saves? No - still have one archived

Did you start a new game? No 

Did you validate your files? N/A on PS5

Are you using any mods? No
    Did you try to reproduce without mods? N/A

EAC on or off? /?

Bug Description: game crashes and getting worse, approx game day 46 and then it started to crash. The bike disappeared also, tracked my path as recommended and also looked in the sky. Since then the game crashes and getting less and less to almost a couple of minutes getting kicked.

things I have done: deleted the game and reinstalled. Place PS5 in safe mode cleared cache. Switched modems and ip address. 

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:

1) play the game on PS5 vers V1.0 b333

2)

3)

Actual result: (description of what is occurring) game crashes to grey screen, report and reload game.

Expected result:  a patch to solve issue - enjoy the game just want the ability to play it.

Link to Pastebin Output Log:

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Update - I have rebuilt database = still crashed, tried all PS5 help recommendation’s including factory reset still crashes. This is the only game that crashes, totally unplayable. 

1 minute ago, Dead said:

Further of note my game only started crashing as soon as my partner joined me 

We have shared console and when I log into my acc on his PS5 I can play no worries don’t get kicked. If he plays I join him then I will get kicked. other multiplayer games have no issues on my console. 120 hours in and this game is totally unplayable for me - please help

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.