Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Kugi

Kugi

new insights

Unfortunately, perc_add operation cannot be used within <triggered_effect>.

But I found another solution which seems to work.

In my medic perk I set the healing factor like this:

<effect_group>
  <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionEnd" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="HealingFactor" operation="set" value="@PerkHealingFactor"/>	
  <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfSecondaryActionEnd" target="other" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="HealingFactor" operation="set" value="@PerkHealingFactor"/>	
</effect_group>

And then I extend the buff which handles all healing stuff and apply my healing factor.

<append	 xpath="/buffs/buff[@name='buffHealHealth']">
<effect_group name="Apply Healing Factor from Perk">
  <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="medicalRegHealthAmount" operation="multiply" value="@HealingFactor"/>
  <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="ModifyCVar" cvar=".healHealthAmountDisplay" operation="set" value="@medicalRegHealthAmount"/>
  <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffRemove" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="HealingFactor" operation="set" value="1"/><!--not sure if this is needed-->
</effect_group>
</append>

At this point the medicalRegHealthAmount from the item was already set.
In Singleplayer it seems to work. But I need to check if this also works in multiplayer when healing others. 

Kugi

Kugi

new insights

But I found another solution which seems to work.

In my medic perk I set the healing factor like this:

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="medicalRegHealthAmount" operation="multiply" value="@HealingFactor"/>
  <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="ModifyCVar" cvar=".healHealthAmountDisplay" operation="set" value="@medicalRegHealthAmount"/>
  <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffRemove" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="HealingFactor" operation="set" value="1"/><!--not sure if this is needed-->
</effect_group>

And then I extend the buff which handles all healing stuff and apply my healing factor.

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="medicalRegHealthAmount" operation="multiply" value="@HealingFactor" buff="buffFoodStaminaBonus"/>
  </effect_group>
</append>

At this point the medicalRegHealthAmount from the item was already set.
In Singleplayer it seems to work. But I need to check if this also works in multiplayer when healing others. 

Kugi

Kugi

But I found another solution which seems to work perfectly fine.

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="medicalRegHealthAmount" operation="multiply" value="@HealingMultiplier" buff="buffFoodStaminaBonus"/>
  </effect_group>
</append>

I extend the buff which handles all healing stuff and apply my healing factor. At this point the medicalRegHealthAmount from the item was already set.
But I need to check if this also works in multiplayer when healing others. Probably not.

Kugi

Kugi

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="medicalRegHealthAmount" operation="multiply" value="@HealingMultiplier" buff="buffFoodStaminaBonus"/>
  </effect_group>
</append>

I extend the buff which handles all healing stuff and apply my healing factor. At this point the medicalRegHealthAmount from the item was already set.
But I need to check if this also works in multiplayer when healing others.

Kugi

Kugi

</effect_group>
</append>