Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Kugi

Kugi

typo

Another question (which probably also cannot be solved):
I would like to increase the amount of healing provided by a bandage/Medikit - bases on my current level of medic perk  and (more important) also relative to the base amount of healing the item gives.

This is happening within items.xml for medical bandage: 

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionEnd" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="medicalRegHealthAmount" operation="add" value="30"/>

If I now add the following to my medical perk, it works perfectly fine (add a value):

<effect_group>
  <requirement name="ItemHasTags" tags="medical"/>
  <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionEnd" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="medicalRegHealthAmount" operation="add" value="@HealingMultiplier"/>
</effect_group>

But this adds the same amount of healing to all kind of medical stuff.
What I would like to do instead is this (multiply my facter * base value from the item):

<effect_group>
  <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionEnd" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="medicalRegHealthAmount" operation="multiply" value="@HealingMultiplier"/>
</effect_group>

Unfortunately, this piece of code is being executed before the effect from the bandage has been applied. So, it is HealingFactor*0 (and afterwards + 30) = 30 instead of 30 * HealingFactor.

Is there any way to solve this other than editing all items manually by adding another tag again and checking this tag as a requirement?

Kugi

Kugi

Another question (which probably also cannot be solved):
I would like to increase the amount of healing provided by a bandage/Medikit - bases on my current level of medic perk  and (more important) also relative to the base amount of healing the item gives.

This is happening within items.xml for medical bandage: 

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionEnd" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="medicalRegHealthAmount" operation="add" value="30"/>

If I now add the following to my medical perk, it works perfectly fine (add a value):

<effect_group>
  <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionEnd" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="medicalRegHealthAmount" operation="add" value="@HealingMultiplier"/>
</effect_group>

But this adds the same amount of healing to all kind of medical stuff.
What I would like to do instead is this (multiply my facter * base value from the item):

<effect_group>
  <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionEnd" action="ModifyCVar" cvar="medicalRegHealthAmount" operation="multiply" value="@HealingMultiplier"/>
</effect_group>

Unfortunately, this piece of code is being executed before the effect from the bandage has been applied. So, it is HealingFactor*0 (and afterwards + 30) = 30 instead of 30 * HealingFactor.

Is there any way to solve this other than adding all items manually by adding another tag again and checking this tag as a requirement?