Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Gyropilot

Gyropilot

Hello everyone
Since you guys were so helpful last time, I have another question

So what I want to do is, for the sake of organization and safety, to group a bunch of properties in a single one, because I will make a lot of entities, and they will have different set of pieces of code. Then I would still have a lot of entities, but each of them would carry much less cluttering info
For instance, for each mesh there's like dozens of lines or so of related properties like RigidBody, dismembering, scale and such
Then if I want to make, let's say a Feral variant of each of those characters, a lot more properties will add to the entity
I'm aware I can Extend, but it doesn't help enough. If each of those characters can have a female set of voices, then a different set of weapons... You see?
Is there a way to groups properties to distribute more neatly?

Gyropilot

Gyropilot

Hello everyone
Since you guys were so helpful last time, I have another question

So what I want to do is, for the sake of organization and tidiness, to group a bunch of properties in a single one, because I will make a lot of entities, and they will have different set of pieces of code. Then I would still have a lot of entities, but each of them would carry much less cluttering info
For instance, for each mesh there's like dozens of lines or so of related properties like RigidBody, dismembering, scale and such
Then if I want to make, let's say a Feral variant of each of those characters, a lot more properties will add to the entity
I'm aware I can Extend, but it doesn't help enough. If each of those characters can have a female set of voices, then a different set of weapons... You see?
Is there a way to groups properties to distribute more neatly?