Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pyro557

pyro557

Made progress on making it work

Hello I am trying to learn how to make small changes to make a harder game for me and my brothers but i cant for the life of me figure out how to remove specific quest rewards using xpath specifically all the weapons ,ammo ,armor basically anything that gives a complete item that can be crafted. I have pretty much no experience with this just started learning last night so any help would be greatly appreciated

Edit for progress. so i stopped receiving errors but i got a yellow console message saying that the changes didnt load this is the code i tried

<remove xpath="//lootgroup[@name='groupQuestAmmo']"/> 

Edit 2: i managed to get it to remove the stuff i wanted except when they are included in a reward choice that can be different things for example

<reward type="LootItem" id="groupQuestAmmo,groupQuestResources,groupQuestMods,groupQuestT1SkillMagazineBundle"

it doesnt remove them from these lines that can be different rewards each time.

pyro557

pyro557

console message and code i used

Hello I am trying to learn how to make small changes to make a harder game for me and my brothers but i cant for the life of me figure out how to remove specific quest rewards using xpath specifically all the weapons ,ammo ,armor basically anything that gives a complete item that can be crafted. I have pretty much no experience with this just started learning last night so any help would be greatly appreciated

Edit for progress. so i stopped receiving errors but i got a yellow console message saying that the changes didnt load this is the code i tried

<remove xpath="//lootgroup[@name='groupQuestAmmo']"/> 

pyro557

pyro557