Games keeps runnning in Steam

Malle Eppie

Hi,

After I updated to Win10 the game keeps running in steam after I quit the game ...

I cannot find the 7 days to die process so I cannot use the task manager to stop the process, but Steam is showing the game as still running.

I cannot start a new game as Steam says the game is already running and I cannot quit steam because it waits (forever) till 7 Days has stopped.

I need to force-quit Steam and restart my PC to start another 7 days game because after I force-quit Steam I cannot start another game, the easy anti cheat will not load... It comes with a launch error 30005 (createfile failed (32): C:\windows\sysnative\drivers\easyanticheat.sys

Easy Anti Cheat is not even running after I quit the game and start it again so there is nothing to stop via the task manager.

This is after I played the game and quit (quitting by the menu option, ALT-F4 or task manager gives the same result)

I tried some of the rare options I found on the internet but nothing seems to work. The only thing that works is force-quitting steam and restart my PC.

https://pastebin.com/qvbvZMFb is the output of the log file.

Thanks in advance for your reply,

Malle

Archived