POI "bosses" along with more general items in gameworld

ZombieSlap

It would be really awesome if there were POI specific events/enemies to make exploring more exciting. I know it's a lot of work to add in character models + animations for every POI so perhaps a few variations of 'Boss' zombies could be added. Like certain POI's will have a chance to spawn one of these bad*** zombies which will be difficult for the unprepared survivor, but will reward the player with a chance of unique loot drops. These boss zombies could also be included in the feral hordes to make both aspects even better Another thing I would really like to see is just more general items/props in the gameworld. More furniture items in POI's and general things to encounter/acquire/destroy in the map. There are a good amount of objects in the game already but I think the more the better because it really makes exploring and base building so much better. What do you guys think?

I would say theses bosses should have unique loot yes!!! But not stats on loot like stated above. More like loot that cannot be acquired anywhere else... specifically decoration type blocks maybe. Cool stuff that you cannot find anywhere else. They could even just change the color maybe on one of the existing zombies just as a placeholder until a new skin can be developed if the idea takes off. This kind of stuff is very end game and i would expect to see things like this when it gets closer to beta.

[QUOTE=CongoBongo;141870]I would say theses bosses should have unique loot yes!!! But not stats on loot like stated above. More like loot that cannot be acquired anywhere else... specifically decoration type blocks maybe. Cool stuff that you cannot find anywhere else. They could even just change the color maybe on one of the existing zombies just as a placeholder until a new skin can be developed if the idea takes off. This kind of stuff is very end game and i would expect to see things like this when it gets closer to beta.[/QUOTE] Yea the unique loot doesn't have to be super strong just something cool to make it worth your while. [I]Maybe[/I] they could have a rare chance of dropping something really good like a special weapon depending on the situation

Archived