Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Brevan

Brevan

Another addendum

Bugs (v5.0.1):

1. Crowbar power attack repairs for 10HP, costs 100 Stamina, and summons a Screamer.  If this is canon, interesting.  It took me quite a while to realize the Screamer effect, but my first clue was leaving a POI with 6 Screamers banging on a door (I have confirmed they were Crowbar Power attack related).  Very exciting.  If it's hard to reproduce, let me know and I'll try to figure out what I'm doing to cause it (e.g. the character has no Blunt Weapon perks).
Brevan

Brevan

Another addendum

Bugs (v5.0.1):

1. Crowbar power attack repairs for 10HP, costs 100 Stamina, and summons a Screamer.  If this is canon, interesting.  It took me quite a while to realize the Screamer effect, but my first clue was leaving a POI with 6 Screamers banging on a door (I have confirmed they were Crowbar Power attack related).  Very exciting.  If it's hard to reproduce, let me know and I'll try to figure out what I'm doing to cause it.
Brevan

Brevan

Another addendum

Bugs (v5.0.1):

1. Crowbar power attack repairs for 10HP, costs 100 Stamina, and summons a Screamer.  If this is canon, interesting.  If it's hard to reproduce, let me know and I'll try to figure out what I'm doing to cause it.