Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Realism51

Realism51

27 minutes ago, wanderinpaladin said:

That's an Alpha 21 thing I think. I noticed it when I go back to 20.7 and play with my brother. I think TFP upped the chance to get screamers when your heat level hits 100% and resets. Whether it's DF, District 0 or Vanilla the chance is higher then when I went back and played 20.7 DF or Rebirth.

Ah okay. Sounds about right for TFP. I dont recall Screamers being popping  up so often, but dang, guess A21, screamers be bussin. 

If that be the case I might go into XML and see if I can modify the spawn rate or something. Im currently playing on Insane difficulty, but these screamers are legit making it impossible to get anything done

Realism51

Realism51

23 minutes ago, wanderinpaladin said:

That's an Alpha 21 thing I think. I noticed it when I go back to 20.7 and play with my brother. I think TFP upped the chance to get screamers when your heat level hits 100% and resets. Whether it's DF, District 0 or Vanilla the chance is higher then when I went back and played 20.7 DF or Rebirth.

Ah okay. Sounds about right for TFP. I dont recall Screamers being popping  up so often, but dang, guess A21, screamers be bussin