Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Brevan

Brevan

Yes, the Stone Hammer should only upgrade up to Cobblestone.  Later, you'll encounter a similar issue with Titanium blocks (Only the Titanium Hammer upgrades up to this, last I checked).  Personally I really like the limitation on Stone Hammer since that way I don't waste concrete when I'm in a hurry.  I usually go from Stone Hammer to Nailgun (I've usually unlocked Labourer by the time I'm going for Concrete), but Claw Hammer works.

@KhaineGB

I just noticed the photo of Sir Honkers in the download.  I approve.  I've no idea if it's in the game (maybe a sign's URL?), but worthy.

Brevan

Brevan

Yes, the Stone Hammer should only upgrade up to Cobblestone.  Later, you'll encounter a similar issue with Titanium blocks (Only the Titanium Hammer upgrades up to this, last I checked).  Personally I really like the limitation on Stone Hammer since that way I don't waste concrete when I'm in a hurry.  I usually go from Stone Hammer to Nailgun (I've usually unlocked Labourer by the time I'm going for Concrete), but Claw Hammer works.