Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Similar

Similar

16 hours ago, Realism51 said:

From my understanding you need to find two other traders first before you can interact with Dr. Anna.  Some other girl, and some dude that the other girl sends you to find. I found the other girl, but still looking for the dude.  and do their quests

Portal Power sources, where are they. I thought they were at teh demon portals so I spent half a day basically killing all the respawns and didnt get anything before I accidently broke the portal.

I have a feeling that I am missing them somewhere

You find Razor by doing Scout quests until an Opening Trade Routes quest becomes available from her ("Do you have any other work" option), Razor sends you to Eve after you've done his quests and Eve sends you to Anna who has the final quest.

When I did Anna's quest in ... B26 or so and returned to her, I got a portal source from her as a reward. I don't think you get it from the portal anymore (unsure since I couldn't get to the portal at all; the last doors in the bunker didn't work, maybe because I had updated from B25 to B26 without starting a new game. I could still finish the quest, though).

Technically, you can use Anna, Razor and Eve as traders from day one, but that's due to something that can't be disabled by modders; Khaine has said they're not supposed to be used as traders.

Similar

Similar

16 hours ago, Realism51 said:

From my understanding you need to find two other traders first before you can interact with Dr. Anna.  Some other girl, and some dude that the other girl sends you to find. I found the other girl, but still looking for the dude.  and do their quests

Portal Power sources, where are they. I thought they were at teh demon portals so I spent half a day basically killing all the respawns and didnt get anything before I accidently broke the portal.

I have a feeling that I am missing them somewhere

You find Razor by doing Scout quests until an Opening Trade Routes quest becomes available from her ("Do you have any other work" option), Razor sends you to Eve after you've done his quests and Eve sends you to Anna who has the final quest.

When I did Anna's quest in ... B26 or so and returned to her, I got a portal source from her as a reward. I don't think you get it from the portal anymore (unsure since I couldn't get to the portal at all; the last doors in the bunker didn't work, maybe because I had updated from B25 to B26 without starting a new game).

Technically, you can use Anna, Razor and Eve as traders from day one, but that's due to something that can't be disabled by modders; Khaine has said they're not supposed to be used as traders.