Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
KaiserAvatar

KaiserAvatar

Clarification and Additional Detail

21 hours ago, walkingwounded said:

Just wanted to send you a possible bug to check:

-running b27

-wanted to build some drone storage mods

-requires master scientist

-made and used the master scientist book

-still cannot make the drone storage mod (implies mastery not recognized)

-reloaded the game, can now craft drone storage mods

Other than some books not getting changed to 'read' when a skill gets maxed I've not noticed anything else worth mentioning. Hope you are getting healthy again. Cheers.

Just to verify; are you high enough level to activate masteries?  It's level 40 or 50.

I do have a new error popping up when attempting to load worlds; it halts all progress and requires an Alt-F4.

I have no idea what is causing it; other pertinent details listed below.

• No other mods running outside Dev B28 of Darkness Falls
  • Verified I am not signed up for latest experimental build of Vanilla so I am still in A21.1 B16
  • Attempted a full purge and reinstall of both base program and mod files; problem persisted.
  • Attempted multiple system restarts to ensure it was not a RAM issue.
  • Issue started when I changed from Dev B25 to newer builds; has occurred with all builds past B26 of Darkness Falls.
  • Issue has occurred with multiple maps such as; RWG worlds, the pictured DFalls_Medium_NoPEP, and the Khaine's YT map.  So it's occurring both with mod included worlds, and RWG worlds I attempt to make.

spacer.png

KaiserAvatar

KaiserAvatar

21 hours ago, walkingwounded said:

Just wanted to send you a possible bug to check:

-running b27

-wanted to build some drone storage mods

-requires master scientist

-made and used the master scientist book

-still cannot make the drone storage mod (implies mastery not recognized)

-reloaded the game, can now craft drone storage mods

Other than some books not getting changed to 'read' when a skill gets maxed I've not noticed anything else worth mentioning. Hope you are getting healthy again. Cheers.

Just to verify; are you high enough level to activate masteries?  It's level 40 or 50.

Have a new error popping up when loading worlds.

I have no idea what is causing it; other pertinent details listed below.

• No other mods running outside Dev B28 of Darkness Falls
  • Verified I am not signed up for latest experimental build of Vanilla so I am still in A21.1 B16
  • Attempted a full purge and reinstall of both base program and mod files; problem persisted.
  • Issue started when I changed from Dev B25 to newer builds; has occurred with all builds past B26 of Darkness Falls.
  • Issue has occurred with multiple maps such as; RWG worlds, the pictured DFalls_Medium_NoPEP, and the Khaine's YT map.  So it's occurring both with mod included worlds, and RWG worlds I attempt to make.

spacer.png