Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Onyxgem

Onyxgem

56 minutes ago, Similar said:

hm. It sounds to me like something is mismatched, just not sure what or how. You are getting the DF menu screen (the red one with the DF demons)?

Yeah see everything right, but when I get logged in if i look at the command menu is gives errors about bird nests and garbage and so on...

My Game shows Alpha 21.1 (B16)

Also i started a vanilla game from same file and i can loot there also....so something weird going on

image.thumb.png.29aa7f66d709878516dfedc0ef9af847.png

image.thumb.png.ee15f350c9f68036e2e954ea014315fb.png

Onyxgem

Onyxgem

36 minutes ago, Similar said:

hm. It sounds to me like something is mismatched, just not sure what or how. You are getting the DF menu screen (the red one with the DF demons)?

Yeah see everything right, but when I get logged in if i look at the command menu is gives errors about bird nests and garbage and so on...

Also i started a vanilla game from same file and i can loot there also....so something weird going on

Onyxgem

Onyxgem

34 minutes ago, Similar said:

Onyxgem

Onyxgem

3 minutes ago, Similar said:

Yeah see everything right, but when I get logged in if i look at the command menu is gives errors about bird nests and garbage and so on