Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Similar

Similar

3 hours ago, Onyxgem said:

I just downloaded the v B26, I am using A21.1 and no other mods or anything, but anytime i start a new game I use the DF Large 1 or 2 map I can't loot any bird nest, I can't loot any trash or vehicles?  Also if i try to put down a Bike or anything else i just get a bunch of scrolling red errors that lock up the entire game?

Not sure what would cause that?

It's odd because I think not being able to loot stuff is one of the problems you get if you run DF with A21.2. Not sure what to suggest other than doing a clean install of 21.1 and see if that helps.

Similar

Similar

3 hours ago, Onyxgem said:

I just downloaded the v B26, I am using A21.1 and no other mods or anything, but anytime i start a new game I use the DF Large 1 or 2 map I can't loot any bird nest, I can't loot any trash or vehicles?  Also if i try to put down a Bike or anything else i just get a bunch of scrolling red errors that lock up the entire game?

Not sure what would cause that?

It's odd because I think not being able to loot stuff is one of the problems you get if you run DF with A21.2. Not sure what to suggest other than doing a clean install of the game and see if that helps.