Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Dante5986

Dante5986

added info

so i just installed the darkness falls mod file labeled DF-V5-DEV-B25 onto a completely clean copy of the base game. everything seemed to run fine at first, the proper darkness falls background and music was playing on the home screen and after starting a new game i was able to run around ang gather resources. but the moment i opened my inventory the debug error list came up and my game froze. i couldn't even open another new app(screen sniping tool to get a snip of the error) and had to task manager shut it down (i always keep task manager running on the side for things like that)

i tried it 4 different times even going so far as to move all my 7 days folders and do a completely new install then put the DF mod in. same thing still. Oh and before you ask i watched 3 different videos of people that had the mod running and followed their guides on installing so i have no idea what is happening.

edit: i managed to get a snip by having the tool open then launching the game. https://imgur.com/a/P5nYT3f this is the error i am getting. and just incase someone thinks about this. i am not new to modding and have played df for version 20 and had no issues.

Dante5986

Dante5986

so i just installed the darkness falls mod file labeled DF-V5-DEV-B25 onto a completely clean copy of the base game. everything seemed to run fine at first, the proper darkness falls background and music was playing on the home screen and after starting a new game i was able to run around ang gather resources. but the moment i opened my inventory the debug error list came up and my game froze. i couldn't even open another new app(screen sniping tool to get a snip of the error) and had to task manager shut it down (i always keep task manager running on the side for things like that)

i tried it 4 different times even going so far as to move all my 7 days folders and do a completely new install then put the DF mod in. same thing still. Oh and before you ask i watched 3 different videos of people that had the mod running and followed their guides on installing so i have no idea what is happening.