Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
misaki2p

misaki2p

2 hours ago, Lumpus said:

I'm actually seeing the opposite... when a zed is put on fire (burst gas pipe) the flame envelopment graphic disappears after about one second.  They're still taking the small amounts of flame damage for the duration, but there is no visual cue.  Other flame proc's like burning shaft mod all seem to act and appear as normal.  Not a problem - no fix needed, just an fyi

/still looking for a way to undo FPF's gas pipe flame nerf 😕

It seems that my personal environment is the cause.
Let's organize the environment again.

thank you.
misaki2p

misaki2p

If a player or zombie is set on fire, the flame graphic will not disappear even if you use a drink to extinguish the fire, die, or the flame duration ends.

Is this by spec or is it due to vanilla specs?

By the way, reloading the game fixes it.

thank you.
misaki2p

misaki2p

私は実際にはその逆を見ています...ゼットに火をつける(ガス管が破裂する)と、炎を包むグラフィックは約1秒後に消えます。受け続けていますが、視覚的な差異はありません。バーニングシャフトMODなどの他の炎のプロシージャはすべて通常進行に動作し、表示されるようです。問題はありません - 修正は必要ありません、評価

/FPFのガスパイプ炎ナーフを元に戻す方法をまだ探しています😕

thank you.
misaki2p

misaki2p

2時間前、ランパス氏はこう語った。

私は実際にはその逆を見ています...ゼットに火をつける(ガス管が破裂する)と、炎を包むグラフィックは約1秒後に消えます。受け続けていますが、視覚的な差異はありません。バーニングシャフトMODなどの他の炎のプロシージャはすべて通常進行に動作し、表示されるようです。問題はありません - 修正は必要ありません、評価

misaki2p

misaki2p

2時間前、ランパス氏はこう語った。

私は実際にはその逆を見ています...ゼットに火をつける(ガス管が破裂する)と、炎を包むグラフィックは約 1 秒後に消えます。その間、彼らはまだ少量の火炎ダメージを受け続けていますが、視覚的な手がかりはありません。バーニング シャフト MOD などの他の炎のプロシージャはすべて通常どおりに動作し、表示されるようです。問題ありません - 修正は必要ありません、参考までに

私は実際にはその逆を見ています...ゼットに火をつける(ガス管が破裂する)と、炎を包むグラフィックは約 1 秒後に消えます。その間、彼らはまだ少量の火炎ダメージを受け続けていますが、視覚的な手がかりはありません。バーニング シャフト MOD などの他の炎のプロシージャはすべて通常どおりに動作し、表示されるようです。問題ありません - 修正は必要ありません、参考までに

/まだFPFのガスパイプの炎のナーフを元に戻す方法を探しています😕

thank you.