Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
thedoctor122570

thedoctor122570

Wanted to clarify

3 hours ago, Similar said:

Science Crafting 3 (= mod crafting tier 2) has a mod that will restore the sounds and also do another useful thing. You can probably guess which mod it is (otherwise look under the mod tab in the metal workstation).

... At least it should restore the sounds. I only just got the mod in my current B26 game, so I haven't heard it yet. But it worked in several of my previous V5 games.

(Edit: yep, I just heard the night sound).

I could just as easily use the debug menu to check the time or creation menu to add one of those items, add a vending machine like the ones in the traders, etc. The idea was to not do that and instead ask exactly what I did - is there a way to simply add that sound back in in order to hear it when not at the computer, without having to build all the stations, use debug/creation, etc etc etc. (As a somewhat casual player, it will be a while before I have all those stations to begin with)

I appreciate the help, but it doesn't answer the question as addressed to Khaine.  🙂

thedoctor122570

thedoctor122570

3 hours ago, Similar said:

Science Crafting 3 (= mod crafting tier 2) has a mod that will restore the sounds and also do another useful thing. You can probably guess which mod it is (otherwise look under the mod tab in the metal workstation).

... At least it should restore the sounds. I only just got the mod in my current B26 game, so I haven't heard it yet. But it worked in several of my previous V5 games.

(Edit: yep, I just heard the night sound).

I could just as easily use the debug menu to check the time or creation menu to add one of those items, add a vending machine like the ones in the traders, etc. The idea was to not do that and instead ask exactly what I did - is there a way to simply add that sound back in in order to hear it when not at the computer, without having to build all the stations, use debug/creation, etc etc etc.

I appreciate the help, but it doesn't answer the question as addressed to Khaine.