Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Similar

Similar

2 hours ago, thedoctor122570 said:

Hello Khaine (and the rest as well)! First off, let me say how much I am enjoying the mod, thus far. In truth, it brought me back to 7DTD A21 after seeing Cap00 playing through it, and I decided I'd give it a go. I did have a question, though, if I may. Often times I will let the night pass without being at my system. I don't explore /build a lot at night, and frankly it gives me a chance to get up, walk around, etc and so I use it to simulate sleeping in the game. My question is: is there a way to restore the sound you hear at 4AM? I used that as my way to come back and begin the day, but I have noticed that it's gone in DF. If there is, I would greatly appreciate a heads up as to how it can be done. Thank you! 😊

Science Crafting 3 (= mod crafting tier 2) has a mod that will restore the sounds and also do another useful thing. You can probably guess which mod it is (otherwise look under the mod tab in the metal workstation).

... At least it should restore the sounds. I only just got the mod in my current B26 game, so I haven't heard it yet. But it worked in several of my previous V5 games.

(Edit: yep, I just heard the night sound).

Similar

Similar

2 hours ago, thedoctor122570 said:

Hello Khaine (and the rest as well)! First off, let me say how much I am enjoying the mod, thus far. In truth, it brought me back to 7DTD A21 after seeing Cap00 playing through it, and I decided I'd give it a go. I did have a question, though, if I may. Often times I will let the night pass without being at my system. I don't explore /build a lot at night, and frankly it gives me a chance to get up, walk around, etc and so I use it to simulate sleeping in the game. My question is: is there a way to restore the sound you hear at 4AM? I used that as my way to come back and begin the day, but I have noticed that it's gone in DF. If there is, I would greatly appreciate a heads up as to how it can be done. Thank you! 😊

Science Crafting 3 (= mod crafting tier 2) has a mod that will restore the sounds and also do another useful thing. You can probably guess which mod it is (otherwise look under the mod tab in the metal workstation).

... At least it should restore the sounds. I only just got the mod in my current B26 game, so I haven't heard it yet. But it worked in several of my previous V5 games.