Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Similar

Similar

is

11 minutes ago, Apocalipservice said:

RWG gives me two of every DFalls site  so that's cool. [Are traders clones or holograms?] I am pretty harsh about the snow biome though: like, keeping it 12-15%. *looks at maps* ...has the Military Bunker always spawned in the snow? We've never got far before changing maps/updating/whathaveyou. 😂

My B25 map was set to 20% wasteland and 20% snow, but somehow the RWG decided to make the wasteland about half the size of the snow biome. The RWG is pretty weird in A21.

Also, I was out looking for traders and just drove by the small bunker POI. It's about 10 meters from the wasteland in this map, so if I get screamers when I do it, things might get interesting...

And yes, I think the small bunker has been in the snow biome for at least A19 and A20. Not sure before then (I feel like Khaine's A16 DF playthrough also had it in the snow, but my memory isn't terribly reliable so I may be wrong).

Similar

Similar

3 minutes ago, Apocalipservice said:

RWG gives me two of every DFalls site  so that's cool. [Are traders clones or holograms?] I am pretty harsh about the snow biome though: like, keeping it 12-15%. *looks at maps* ...has the Military Bunker always spawned in the snow? We've never got far before changing maps/updating/whathaveyou. 😂

My B25 map was set to 20% wasteland and 20% snow, but somehow the RWG decided to make the wasteland about half the size of the snow biome. The RWG pretty weird in A21.

Also, I was out looking for traders and just drove by the small bunker POI. It's about 10 meters from the wasteland in this map, so if I get screamers when I do it, things might get interesting...

And yes, I think the small bunker has been in the snow biome for at least A19 and A20. Not sure before then (I feel like Khaine's A16 DF playthrough also had it in the snow, but my memory isn't terribly reliable so I may be wrong).