Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Similar

Similar

Additives

14 hours ago, Kurosagi said:

Have a question, not sure if it's a bug.

Playing on 21.1, happened on B23 and B24.

Got trader Jen, did first quests, got sent off on the trader quest, up to that point, everything was fine but the following day, I was expecting quest tier to increase but they stay stuck on tier 1.

Just came back to DF after a year or so, am I not remembering something correctly or is my game borked?

TIA!

I normally don't pay attention; I just do a quest here and there and then I get an Open Trade Routes quest some day, and then at some point I have tier II quests available without really knowing how I got there.

In my current game (day 8 so far) I had an Open Trade Routes from Hugh in my quests list, so I decided to pay attention this time (I play 120 minute days, so that's one  reason it took a while to reply). My reputation with Hugh was 5. I did the quest and, and after having to wait to the next day, then 5 more fetch/clear/buried quests until my reputation with him was 10.

When I handed in the last quest, I got a console error (screenshot below), so I don't know if that has anything to do with things turning out how they have, but I didn't get the tier II reward, and the next day I didn't have tier II quests either. I did another quest, just to see if it changed anything, but it didn't.

So maybe there is a problem.

I'm reasonably certain I had tier IIs in my B23 game (but I'd done more Scout quests in that game than I have now, so I should maybe see if they affect things).

EDIT: I got the Scout faction up to 10 and then did random stuff for a day or a bit more, took a clear quest (tier I) from Hugh late in the day and did it the next morning and now he has tier II quests. Hugh is at 13 now.

So I don't know if Scout reputation matters or exactly what is going on, but it is possible to get tier IIs.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Similar

Similar

10 hours ago, Kurosagi said:

Have a question, not sure if it's a bug.

Playing on 21.1, happened on B23 and B24.

Got trader Jen, did first quests, got sent off on the trader quest, up to that point, everything was fine but the following day, I was expecting quest tier to increase but they stay stuck on tier 1.

Just came back to DF after a year or so, am I not remembering something correctly or is my game borked?

TIA!

I normally don't pay attention; I just do a quest here and there and then I get an Open Trade Routes quest some day, and then at some point I have tier II quests available without really knowing how I got there.

In my current game (day 8 so far) I had an Open Trade Routes from Hugh in my quests list, so I decided to pay attention this time (I play 120 minute days, so that's one  reason it took a while to reply). My reputation with Hugh was 5. I did the quest and, and after having to wait to the next day, then 5 more fetch/clear/buried quests until my reputation with him was 10.

When I handed in the last quest, I got a console error (screenshot below), so I don't know if that has anything to do with things turning out how they have, but I didn't get the tier II reward, and the next day I didn't have tier II quests either. I did another quest, just to see if it changed anything, but it didn't.

So maybe there is a problem.

I'm reasonably certain I had tier IIs in my B23 game (but I'd done more Scout quests in that game than I have now, so I should maybe see if they affect things).

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett