Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Similar

Similar

Additional hint

2 hours ago, ZykovEddy said:

Is there a way to disable new POIs from spawning and only have vanilla ones instead?

Or better yet, is there a way to filter new POIs by size, author, date of creation, etc. To somehow prevent low quality ones from spawning in the world.

Move the "PEP-POIExpansionPack" folder out of the "Mods" folder and generate a new map. That should give you only vanilla POIs plus the Darkness Falls plot POIs (and ore nodes and such). I've been doing this for the past few V5 versions and it seems to work well enough. I've not had problems with missing DF POIs or other things (might be an idea to check that everything's there before you start playing, though).

I don't think there's an easy way to do the second thing. You probably have to figure out the names of the POIs you want to exclude and then go into Mods\PEP-POIExpansionPack\Config\rwgmixer.xml and comment out any lines containing the names of those POIs. That might be some work.

I've not tried this, so I don't know if it makes things explode, but I don't think it should.

Similar

Similar

1 hour ago, ZykovEddy said:

Is there a way to disable new POIs from spawning and only have vanilla ones instead?

Or better yet, is there a way to filter new POIs by size, author, date of creation, etc. To somehow prevent low quality ones from spawning in the world.

Move the "PEP-POIExpansionPack" folder out of the "Mods" folder and generate a new map. That should give you only vanilla POIs plus the Darkness Falls plot POIs (and ore nodes and such). I've been doing this for the past few V5 versions and it seems to work well enough. I've not had problems with missing DF POIs or other things.

I don't think there's an easy way to do the second thing. You probably have to figure out the names of the POIs you want to exclude and then go into Mods\PEP-POIExpansionPack\Config\rwgmixer.xml and comment out any lines containing the names of those POIs. That might be some work.

I've not tried this, so I don't know if it makes things explode, but I don't think it should.