Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Similar

Similar

27 minutes ago, Man with a hat said:

I feel it is a bit to good. I'm on day 13, lvl 20, no points in any loot perk. Looted two Working stiffs.

Have found:

2 Portable Lathe

3 Tanning racks

4 Callipers

5 Welding torches

On the other hand my best gun is lvl 17....

yeh. I'm not getting flooded with the tools, but I think I have one of each on day 10 (120 minute days). I haven't looted any Working Stiffs yet.

Maybe they are a bit too common now, but it's a hard thing to balance. Lots of stuff locked behind especially the welding torch, so it would get annoying if they're too rare.

I did notice that in B20 and previous, I always got lathes far earlier than any of the workstation tools, mostly from WS crates and air drops (haven't found any in my B21 game so far).

My best gun is a level 22, but that was a quest reward, otherwise weapons seem to be between level 4 and 19. I've found one single purple so far and that was a SWAT helmet. No blues at all. So that definitely will encourage crafting, I think.

Though, I don't have Survivalist yet, so I don't know how the loot bonus from that will affect things.

Probably a coincidence, but right before I quit for the night yesterday, I reached Quality Joe 5, ran into a wandering horde right after and all the loot bags were suddenly terrible. They had been perfectly fine on Quality Joe 4. I need to play more to see if that persists, but it was pretty depressing.

Similar

Similar

8 minutes ago, Man with a hat said:

I feel it is a bit to good. I'm on day 13, lvl 20, no points in any loot perk. Looted two Working stiffs.

Have found:

2 Portable Lathe

3 Tanning racks

4 Callipers

5 Welding torches

On the other hand my best gun is lvl 17....

yeh. I'm not getting flooded with the tools, but I think I have one of each on day 10 (120 minute days). I haven't looted any Working Stiffs yet.

Maybe they are a bit too common now, but it's a hard thing to balance. Lots of stuff locked behind especially the welding torch, so it would get annoying if they're too rare.

I did notice that in B20 and previous, I always got lathes far earlier than any of the workstation tools, mostly from WS crates and air drops (haven't found any in my B21 game so far).

My best gun is a level 22, but that was a quest reward, otherwise weapons seem to be between level 4 and 19. I've found one single purple so far and that was a SWAT helmet. No blues at all. So that definitely will encourage crafting, I think.

Though, I don't have Survivalist yet,so I don't know how the loot bonus from that will affect things.

Probably a coincidence, but right before I quit for the night yesterday, I reached Quality Joe 5, ran into a wandering horde right after and all the loot bags were suddenly terrible. They had been perfectly fine on Quality Joe 4. I need to play more to see if that persists, but it was pretty depressing.