Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
KDK241

KDK241

Has anyone else had an issue playing on multiplayer? When I die I am unable to spawn near my backpack, if I click nothing happens, but spawn on or near my bed work.

If the person I'm playing with dies he can't spawn near his backpack and only once in awhile can he spawn on/near his bed. The other times the game either freezes and he has to force close and load back in or it goes to a screen that says starting game and stays there. I have completely reinstalled both 7d2d and Darkness Falls twice and still have the same issue. He does not have this problem playing vanilla 7d2d 🤔

KDK241

KDK241

Has anyone else had an issue playing on multiplayer? When I die I am unable to spawn near my backpack, if I click nothing happens, but spawn on or near my bed work.

If the person I'm playing with dies he can't spawn near his backpack and only once in awhile can he spawn on/near his bed. The other times the game either freezes and he has to force close and load back in or it goes to a screen that says starting game and stays there. I have completely reinstalled both 7d2d and Darkness Falls twice and still have the same issue. He does not have this problem playing vanilla 7d2d.