Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
BaseGlitter2295

BaseGlitter2295

Hi! Regarding DF21.1 - I updated to B19, and I’m not sure if it’s just me, but the zombie loot seems to be a little repetitive.. Nearly every loot bag that has dropped for me contains shotgun shells, a blood bag and wood? Even after 2 horde nights, each bag contains items among the same, with sometimes steroids instead of a blood bag, even with lucky goggles. (I have no other mods loaded outside of DF) - I’ve had the same kind of issue with air drops as well, all air drops up to day 15 (default settings) have all contained a single item, and is usually a tool of some kind. 

BaseGlitter2295

BaseGlitter2295

Hi! Regarding DF21.1 - I updated to B19, and I’m not sure if it’s just me, but the zombie loot seems to be a little repetitive.. Nearly every loot bag that has dropped for me contains shotgun shells, a blood bag and wood? Even after 2 horde nights, each bag contains items among the same, with sometimes steroids instead of a blood bag. (I have no other mods loaded outside of DF) - I’ve had the same kind of issue with air drops as well, all air drops up to day 15 (default settings) have all contained a single item, and is usually a tool of some kind. 

BaseGlitter2295

BaseGlitter2295

Hi! Regarding DF21.1 - I updated to B19, and I’m not sure if it’s just me, but the zombie loot seems to be a little repetitive.. Nearly every loot bag that has dropped for me contains shotgun shells, a blood bag and wood? Even after 2 horde nights, each bag contains items among the same, with sometimes steroids instead of a blood bag. (I have no other mods loaded outside of DF)