Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Dullahan

Dullahan

2 hours ago, Archael said:

A21 had few good additions to the game, but overall its not as good... it has some very bad things too. I was hesitating over using mod, im kind of player who enjoy things exactly a they was created (i dont even use spices in restaurant for the same reason), but if devs are breaking their own game, destroying thing that this game become known for... i decided to look for mods, and Undead Legacy seems best from all others (based on descriptions and featured changes).
Ill be honest, i havnt played it yet. Im waiting for A21 compatibility and try it for the first time with my friends.

Its pretty amazing. It adds great features that feel like they belong, including a lot of great quality of life. The XUI is top-notch and should be reason for TFP to pause for reflection. (be a hero a post xui standalone)

Progression is slower but meaningful, and while some may complain its grindy, I found it lends to a greater sense of achievement that makes playing to day 50, 75, 100+ much more viable. The base game is boring by day 35 basically every time after the first. Multiplayer becomes the only way to redeem it. This was not the case with UL.

Dullahan

Dullahan

2 hours ago, Archael said:

A21 had few good additions to the game, but overall its not as good... it has some very bad things too. I was hesitating over using mod, im kind of player who enjoy things exactly a they was created (i dont even use spices in restaurant for the same reason), but if devs are breaking their own game, destroying thing that this game become known for... i decided to look for mods, and Undead Legacy seems best from all others (based on descriptions and featured changes).
Ill be honest, i havnt played it yet. Im waiting for A21 compatibility and try it for the first time with my friends.

Its pretty amazing. It adds great features that feel like they belong, including a lot of great quality of life. The XUI is top-notch and should be reason for TFP to pause for reflection.

Progression is slower but meaningful, and while some may complain its grindy, I found it lends to a greater sense of achievement that makes playing to day 50, 75, 100+ much more viable. The base game is boring by day 35 basically every time after the first. Multiplayer becomes the only way to redeem it. This was not the case with UL.