Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Melange

Melange

2 hours ago, Subquake said:

Try to avoid placing the extractors tightly next to each other, that's what probably is causing the issue, also if you previously had farm plots or something like that before in those spots - that can cause that issue as well. spread them apart, have at the bare minimum 1 block free between them

Oooooh. Yes, I did push them neatly next to each other as well (on virgin soil). Who'd of thought that to be an issue? But, once bitten twice shy. Not quite the trigger for a rage quit, but disheartening to have to start another session after advancing far enough in a play-through to be able to place them in the first place. Live and learn. I'll pass on the ore extractors for now, as I mentioned earlier they're not really OP as is, so minimal impact on my game.  Thanks for the insight, and your mod (overhaul) fits my play style perfectly. I'm looking forward to your next release.

Melange

Melange

2 hours ago, Subquake said:

Try to avoid placing the extractors tightly next to each other, that's what probably is causing the issue, also if you previously had farm plots or something like that before in those spots - that can cause that issue as well. spread them apart, have at the bare minimum 1 block free between them

Oooooh. Yes, I did push them neatly next to each other as well (on virgin soil). Who'd of thought that to be an issue? But, once bitten twice shy. Not quite the trigger for a rage quit, but disheartening to have to start another session after advancing far enough in a play-through to be able to place them in the first place. Live and learn. I'll pass on the ore extractors for now, as I mentioned earlier they're not really OP as is, so minimal impact on my game.  Thanks for the insight, and your mod fits my play style perfectly. I'm looking forward to your next release.