Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Melange

Melange

Added system specs

On 7/1/2023 at 3:24 AM, RepliCopy said:

I have a world that I set 5 ore extractors in a fenced in area and visit it once a day and now everytime I go back and it starts to load the entire game crashes and goes directly to desktop. I have tried changing all graphics option to the lowest setting and nothing makes a difference. I have also tried rebuilding chunks, flying, digging, god mode, you name it I have tried that I can think of. Also not going to give up the world, I have built to much. HELP Please.

So, I read your post and thought 'Well that's just messed up.' Just so happens that I had four of those ore extractors queued up in my crafting table. Ya know, day 148 (60 minute days), I could use some more titanium without having to mine for it. So, I placed them away from my base (not far enough away it seems).  I returned from a Trader run in a neighboring city and now can't get home.  Yep, same symptoms as you experienced. Get within a certain distance of the 'chunk' and I am getting kicked to desktop.  Now, in a previous run I had two ore extractors, an oil well, three chicken coops and five apiaries with no issues. This time I have the same number of chickens, bees and a single oil well. But I doubled the amount of ore extractors this time.  Something is up with those mining rigs....

I think we're both screwed. 

I am going to start a new random world. I really like UL and not fond of the new TFP A21.  This time I won't mess with ore extractors (tbh they didn't yield a lot, I did it for the chance to get titanium). See? Getting titanium has its risks....in our case its 'game over'.

A20.6

UL 2.6.13

i7 @ 2.2 GHz

32 GB RAM

Windows 10

270 GB free space on the SSD

RTX3060

Will try to download UL 2.6.17 for the next run.

Melange

Melange

On 7/1/2023 at 3:24 AM, RepliCopy said:

I have a world that I set 5 ore extractors in a fenced in area and visit it once a day and now everytime I go back and it starts to load the entire game crashes and goes directly to desktop. I have tried changing all graphics option to the lowest setting and nothing makes a difference. I have also tried rebuilding chunks, flying, digging, god mode, you name it I have tried that I can think of. Also not going to give up the world, I have built to much. HELP Please.

So, I read your post and thought 'Well that's just messed up.' Just so happens that I had four of those ore extractors queued up in my crafting table. Ya know, day 148 (60 minute days), I could use some more titanium without having to mine for it. So, I placed them away from my base (not far enough away it seems).  I returned from a Trader run in a neighboring city and now can't get home.  Yep, same symptoms as you experienced. Get within a certain distance of the 'chunk' and I am getting kicked to desktop.  Now, in a previous run I had two ore extractors, an oil well, three chicken coops and five apiaries with no issues. This time I have the same number of chickens, bees and a single oil well. But I doubled the amount of ore extractors this time.  Something is up with those mining rigs....

I think we're both screwed. 

I am going to start a new random world. I really like UL and not fond of the new TFP A21.  This time I won't mess with ore extractors (tbh they didn't yield a lot, I did it for the chance to get titanium). See? Getting titanium has its risks....in our case its 'game over'.