Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
WarMongerian

WarMongerian

On 10/19/2024 at 2:42 PM, MrsLangford said:

I just restarted playing again in the past 2 weeks after years away. 

I’m loving what I’m seeing, and I just have a few ideas of things that would be awesome to see IMO. 

Map option - automatically label all locations on your map once you’ve discovered their name. This could even be an option that your drone does for you once you have it.

On that note…. Drone is freaking amazing. There are some awesome features already,  but here’s some others that would be interesting to add: 

Dismantle - let drone automatically roam the room you are in and dismantle unsearchable items like open toolboxes, toasters, microwaves, etc.

if you keep open space in its storage it could collect items. Maybe even tell it to focus on specifics like items that have mechanical parts. Etc. 

repairing the drone currently is kind of cumbersome. I’d love to see an option on the interaction menu the same manner as vehicles. 

im sure I’ll have more thoughts, but wanted to get these out there and see what yall think! 

@MrsLangford
Welcome back to the apocalypse!

On you point about auto label the map, I tried to manually do this in one of my games, and got as far as part of one town (a small one) before the map got way to cluttered.  Maybe if there was a way to auto hide these label's by default, so they only show up when you are looking for something in particular?

WarMongerian

WarMongerian

I’m loving what I’m seeing, and I just have a few ideas of things that would be awesome to see IMO. 

Map option - automatically label all locations on your map once you’ve discovered their name. This could even be an option that your drone does for you once you have it.

On that note…. Drone is freaking amazing. There are some awesome features already,  but here’s some others that would be interesting to add: 

Dismantle - let drone automatically roam the room you are in and dismantle unsearchable items like open toolboxes, toasters, microwaves, etc.

if you keep open space in its storage it could collect items. Maybe even tell it to focus on specifics like items that have mechanical parts. Etc. 

repairing the drone currently is kind of cumbersome. I’d love to see an option on the interaction menu the same manner as vehicles. 

im sure I’ll have more thoughts, but wanted to get these out there and see what yall think! 

On you point about auto label the map, I tried to manually do this in one of my games, and got as far as part of one town (a small one) before the map got way to cluttered.  Maybe if there was a way to auto hide these label's by default, so they only show up when you are looking for something in particular?

WarMongerian

WarMongerian

On you point about auto label the map, I tried to manually do this in one of my games, and got as far as part of one town (a small one) before the map cot way to cluttered.  Maybe if there was a way to auto hide these label's by default, so they only show up when you are looking for something in particular?