Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
TinStar

TinStar

Clerical error

I was super excited for new and improved they finally coming back and picking up us console players after we bought the game the first time and PC got all the updates and mods and we were left in limbo. I was so excited I bought the game for myself, my daughter, and two sons. Wasn't upset nobody told me we all couldn't play together unless we had certain Xbox because couple months we would have servers like PC. I don't mind paying for a reasonable priced private server that's how much I really want to enjoy this game with my bunch. However I am starting to feel scammed you marketed the game as a multiplayer survival not a co-op game I see all the news feed about updates, Mods for PC and here I am console player left behind again. Again I don't mind paying so if you can tell me how to rent a server that our Xbox can all play on wonderful but otherwise I feel like I've been sold half a game.

TinStar

TinStar

I was super excited for new and improved they finally coming back and picking up us console players after we bought the game the first time and PC got all the updates and mods and we were left in limbo. I was so excited I bought the game for myself, my daughter, and two son. Wasn't upset nobody told me we all couldn't play together unless we had certain Xbox because couple months we would have servers like PC. I don't mind paying for that's how much I really want to enjoy this game with my bunch. However I am starting to feel scammed you marketed the game as a multiplayer survival not a co-op game I see all the news feed about Mods for PC and here I am console player left behind again. Again I don't mind paying so if you can tell me how to rent a server that our Xbox can all play on wonderful.