Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
InfiniteWarrior

InfiniteWarrior

5 hours ago, Roland said:

If you have a location icon grayed out any time, you can go into the quest screen and find the quest you want tracked and put the compass icon on it and it will go from gray to orange immediately.

I'm aware of all that. These are different. They're tacked on as part of the tutorial as though they were among that first line of "challenges" that must be completed for the vendor directive to fire and accompanied by a challenge icon in the list. Attempting to refocus the UI to an odd job location like the "special job" Rekt offers you does nothing. Those challenges are active and override everything else until a specific condition is met, which I haven't determined as yet.

Others have experienced it as well: https://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/1/4517757613973661170/

InfiniteWarrior

InfiniteWarrior

4 hours ago, Roland said:

If you have a location icon grayed out any time, you can go into the quest screen and find the quest you want tracked and put the compass icon on it and it will go from gray to orange immediately.

I'm aware of all that. These are different. They're tacked as part of the tutorial as though they were among that first line of "challenges" that must be completed for the vendor directive to fire and accompanied by a challenge icon in the list. Attempting to refocus the UI to an odd job location like the "special job" Rekt offers you does nothing. Those challenges are active and override everything else until a specific condition is met, which I haven't determined as yet.

Others have experienced it as well: https://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/1/4517757613973661170/

InfiniteWarrior

InfiniteWarrior

4 hours ago, Roland said:

I'm aware of all that. These are different. They're tacked as part of the tutorial as though they were among that first line of "challenges" that must be completed for the vendor directive to fire and accompanied by a challenge icon in the list. Attempting to refocus the UI to an odd job location like the "special job" Rekt offers you does nothing. Those challenges are active and override everything else until a specific condition is met, which I haven't determined as yet.