Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
SGT

SGT

I want to say first is that I love 7 DTD it was so much fun, my favorite parts of the game was the vehicles, Guns, the Cosmetics everything. But when the armor buff system was added I was disappointed to see all the cosmetics have been removed. I understand that the new armor system grants like buffs and stuff. but that can be implemented with all the cosmetics. like the old armor pieces that went over the cosmetics. I'm only hoping that the cosmetics being removed is only temporary and that they will return in a future update.

I only ask if you can message me back and tell me if it is only temporary and that they will return someday.

SGT

SGT

I want to say first is that I love 7 DTD it was so much fun, my favorite parts of the game was the vehicles, Guns, the Cosmetics everything. But when the armor buff system was added I was disappointed to see all the cosmetics have been removed. I understand that the new armor system grants like buffs and stuff. but that can be implemented with all the cosmetics. like the old armor pieces that went over the cosmetics. I'm only hoping that the cosmetics being removed is only temporary and that they will return in a future update.

I only ask if you can message me back and tell me if it is only temporary and that they will return someday.