Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
GigglingZombie

GigglingZombie

On 10/6/2024 at 4:52 PM, ElCabong said:

I have the solution. Get rid of screamers bring back wasps that make them pick you up and drop you someplace at random. When the pimpsters implement weather,  you wind up in a place that you're not prepared for yet can survive if you are lucky and do the right thing

not a good idea to remove screamers in my humble opinion. At the very least, screamers are a unique and fun component, well they are fun when they work properly, or at least when they are less able to summon hordes so easily now, and certainly can summon hordes by barely even whimpering. i have no idea if the way screamers currently work is bugged, but back to my point, they are a fantastic mechanic and (to me) the game would not be the same without them.            They just need to work correctly (like they used to)

GigglingZombie

GigglingZombie

On 10/6/2024 at 4:52 PM, ElCabong said:

I have the solution. Get rid of screamers bring back wasps that make them pick you up and drop you someplace at random. When the pimpsters implement weather,  you wind up in a place that you're not prepared for yet can survive if you are lucky and do the right thing

not a good idea to remove screams in my humble opinion. At the very least, screamers are a unique and fun component, well they are fun when they work properly, or at least when they are less able to summon hordes so easily now, and certainly can summon hordes by barely even whimpering. i have no idea if the way screamers currently work is bugged, but back to my point, they are a fantastic mechanic and (to me) the game would not be the same without them.            They just need to work correctly (like they used to)