Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Tzane

Tzane

Hello there,

With the removal of FPSScaling on consoles I am experiencing framedrops & clunk that I did not experience before when FPSScaling was on the PS5 & I had it enabled. Now when sprinting on a bicycle or using syringes to sprint faster while turning I now experience the slowdown of frame rate on bicycles I even experience a skip in a frame. Please put fpsscaling back I don't believe there was any reason to remove this. Otherwise I believe there may need to be optimizing in wherever it is needed to reduce the frame stutter or skip.

Also ever since this update the world loading seems to take a lot longer to load the world about 7-8 minutes longer whats going here is there a rendering issue with the loading now did the code get screwed up somewhere? Lets optimize this & get back to the faster loading time.

BUGS

- Pressing O to open your inventory puts you into walk mode.

- There's an odd particle that appears near your right hand whenever you hit anything with a tool I think you can even see it with melee weapons as well it looks like one black dot that appears over the top of the hand. I will get a picture of it to point it out in the mean time I wanted to make it known.

----REQUEST FIX----

Will you make water please add one block vertically so I can raise the water level of my trench I built. Having a trench 2 blocks down the water only goes to the bottom block & spreads out like a cross but when adding more water nothing happens the water does not go up vertically to the top block so you can have water at the top without overflowing.

Tzane

Tzane

Hello there,

With the removal of FPSScaling on consoles I am experiencing framedrops & clunk that I did not experience before when FPSScaling was on the PS5 & I had it enabled. Now when sprinting on a bicycle or using syringes to sprint faster while turning I now experience the slowdown of frame rate on bicycles I even experience a skip in a frame. Please put fpsscaling back I don't believe there was any reason to remove this. Otherwise I believe there may need to be optimizing in wherever it is needed to reduce the frame stutter or skip.

BUGS

- Pressing O to open your inventory puts you into walk mode.

- There's an odd particle that appears near your right hand whenever you hit anything with a tool I think you can even see it with melee weapons as well it looks like one black dot that appears over the top of the hand. I will get a picture of it to point it out in the mean time I wanted to make it known.

----REQUEST FIX----

Will you make water please add one block vertically so I can raise the water level of my trench I built. Having a trench 2 blocks down the water only goes to the bottom block & spreads out like a cross but when adding more water nothing happens the water does not go up vertically to the top block so you can have water at the top without overflowing.