Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Hawkesdm

Hawkesdm

6 hours ago, Suxar said:

1 - GodMode has it.

3 - A horizon wouldn't hurt, but an altimeter is unnecessary.

4 - In my opinion, it’s unnecessary; it’s not a race. And there is a button "Shift".

5 - Should appear in the future.

6 - Somehow it's not very clear how this should work. How can you eat and turn the steering wheel at the same time?

7 - In my opinion, it's unnecessary.

11 - The forge has 2 types of slots; fuel can be placed there without dragging. Most likely this is an engine limitation, but we'll see, maybe it will be implemented.

12 - This is "Horror". If you know in advance where the enemies are, then the element of surprise will be lost.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find God mode on the PS5.  I have watched some streamers and that definitely would be a handy tool. I wonder if I put a mouse and keyboard on the PS5 if I will have more freedom with some of the interactions.

I agree about the altimeter, not necessary. The game does not have any missions or reason to worry about altitude (except when I was falling and breaking my legs lol). I should have said a pitch and roll indicator as the horizon is displayed on the compass.  

I wasn't aware that fuel could be put in the forge, learning something new everyday with this game.  I am glad that this is my first time playing, having to figure out the previous version crafting would have been overwhelming. 

Thank you for the information and input. Very much appreciated.  

Dave

Hawkesdm

Hawkesdm

6 hours ago, Suxar said:

1 - GodMode has it.

3 - A horizon wouldn't hurt, but an altimeter is unnecessary.

4 - In my opinion, it’s unnecessary; it’s not a race. And there is a button "Shift".

5 - Should appear in the future.

6 - Somehow it's not very clear how this should work. How can you eat and turn the steering wheel at the same time?

7 - In my opinion, it's unnecessary.

11 - The forge has 2 types of slots; fuel can be placed there without dragging. Most likely this is an engine limitation, but we'll see, maybe it will be implemented.

12 - This is "Horror". If you know in advance where the enemies are, then the element of surprise will be lost.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find God mode on the PS5.  I have watched some streamers and that definitely would be a handy tool.

I agree about the altimeter, not necessary. The game does not have any missions or reason to worry about altitude (except when I was falling and breaking my legs lol). I should have said a pitch and roll indicator as the horizon is displayed on the compass.  

I wasn't aware that fuel could be put in the forge, learning something new everyday with this game.  I am glad that this is my first time playing, having to figure out the previous version crafting would have been overwhelming. 

Thank you for the information and input. Very much appreciated.  

Dave