Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
GigglingZombie

GigglingZombie

10 hours ago, LowfDog said:

Has there been any update on the drawbridge bug where on a dedicated server the drawbridge doesn't come down but the supports do?  It's really irritating trying to design a legit non horde-only base when the drawbridge isn't usable.

I don't have quite that bug (the supports) but there is most definitely something screwy with the drawbridge on dedicated server; 2 of us playing, huge, deep moat around the base.. and a drawbridge; weighted down with an almost full backpack, being chased by screamers and zeds, try to open the drawbridge ie bring it down to cross, and most times you try, it flicks back up in the air (with the supports ie it looks correct but acts basically like a trampoline, except with certain and painful death ) ; very annoying bug, i had to stop using the drawbridge and use blocks to get across the moat instead

..last time we played, it "seemed" to open and close correctly from the base side, but didn't have chance to fully prove it as got too irritated

GigglingZombie

GigglingZombie

10 hours ago, LowfDog said:

Has there been any update on the drawbridge bug where on a dedicated server the drawbridge doesn't come down but the supports do?  It's really irritating trying to design a legit non horde-only base when the drawbridge isn't usable.

I don't have quite that bug (the supports) but there is most definitely something screwy with the drawbridge on dedicated server; 2 of us playing, huge, deep moat around the base.. and a drawbridge; weighted down with an almost full backpack, being chased by screamers and zeds, try to open the drawbridge ie bring it down to cross, and most times you try, it flicks back up in the air (with the supports ie it looks correct but acts basically like a trampoline, except with certain and painful death ) ; very annoying bug, i had to stop using the drawbridge and use blocks to get across the moat instead