Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Arez

Arez

On 10/9/2024 at 4:31 AM, spud42 said:

My mouse doesnt have left and right on the scroll wheel only press down and i am not even touching the scroll wheel when this happens. 

Interesting. 

Something like this happens to me sometimes. It's rare, but it'll automatically switch to different things that are on my toolbar. I never made note if it were the quick swap items. I was thinking it was my fault because I handle my mouse like a gorilla...but it never happened in A21, and I was as much of a gorilla then as I am now.

Arez

Arez

My mouse doesnt have left and right on the scroll wheel only press down and i am not even touching the scroll wheel when this happens. 

Interesting. 

Something like this happens to me sometimes. It's rare, but it'll automatically switch to different things that are on my toolbar. I never made note if it were the quick swap items. I was thinking it was my fault because I handle my mouse like a gorilla...but it never happened in A21.

Arez

Arez

Interesting. 

Something like this happens to me sometimes. It's rare, but it'll switch to different things that are on my toolbar. I never made note if it were the quick swap items. I was thinking it was my fault because I handle my mouse like a gorilla...but it never happened in A21.