Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Baron102

Baron102

Behaviour is totally different. being Seen when shouldn't etc.. Guess I will be using my forget elixir . As the full Assassin armor  and full books read seems to be useless.  Its interesting when player gets hurt they lose attributes etc.. but when a zombie gets hit in the head with an arrow by someone in full stealth they can now instantly know where you are and chase you. after you hit bricks all around them with arrows.. Magic arrow coatings i guess. 

Baron102

Baron102

Behaviour is totally different. being Seen when shouldn't etc.. Guess I will be using my forget elixir . As the full assault armor  and full books read seems to be useless.  Its interesting when player gets hurt they lose attributes etc.. but when a zombie gets hit in the head with an arrow by someone in full stealth they can now instantly know where you are and chase you. after you hit bricks all around them with arrows.. Magic arrow coatings i guess.