Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Catrina

Catrina

I am a novice gamer and not too tech savvy. I say this to premise why I do not want to see, things continue to get 'Nerfed' in 7dtd, because some advanced and highly skilled players think they are Over Powered (OP). For some, new to gaming and not as skilled, these help balance not over power our play.

Here is an idea, if you are that good and find things like say maxing out a Stealth Builds in 7dtd to be OP, then Do Not Do It. WOW! what a concept. don't use things you think are OP, and thereby make the game more challenging for yourselves. Let those of us who like and want the better gear, skills and perks, to help balance our lack of experience, have them.

Want to make it a real challenge for yourselves? Play with a newbie, or four, and make it you goal in life to try and make sure they survive. That should test you abilities. :p

I know, most of you hate playing with newbies. Well then, back to my primary point, don't use what you think is OP. Leave them for the rest of us. Use game MODs that make it more challenging. Or maybe do a play through with where you only use Primitive Armor and stone weapons and tools. As far as I know, there is no rule in 7dtd that says you have to use all the advanced armor, weapons, tools, skills and/or perks.

Catrina

Catrina

I am a novice gamer and not too tech savvy. I say this to premise why I do not want to see, things continue to get 'Nerfed' in 7dtd, because some advanced and highly skilled players think they are Over Powered (OP). For some, new to gaming and not as skilled, these help balance not over power our play.

Here is an idea, if you are that good and find things like say maxing out a Stealth Builds in 7dtd to be OP, then Do Not Do It. WOW! what a concept. don't use things you think are OP, and thereby make the game more challenging for yourselves. Let those of us who like and want the better gear, skills and perks, to help balance our lack of experience, have them.

Want to make it a real challenge for yourselves? Play with a newbie, or four, and make it you goal in life to try and make sure they survive. That should test you abilities. :p

I know, most of you hate playing with newbies. Well then, back to my primary point, don't use what you think is OP. Leave them for the rest of us. Use game MODs that make it more challenging. Or maybe do a play through with where you only use Primitive Armor and stone weapons and tools. As far as I know, there is not rule in 7dtd that says you have to use all the advanced armor, weapons, tools, skills and/or perks.

Catrina

Catrina

I know, most of you hate playing with newbies. Well then, back to my primary point, don't use what you think is OP. Leave them for the rest of us. Use game MODs that make it more challenging. Or maybe do a play through with where you only Primitive Armor and stone weapons and tools. As far as I know, there is not rule in 7dtd that says you have to use all the advanced armor, weapons, tools, skills and/or perks.